Giovanco welt constructed black AMP LT waterproof moc-toe wedge work boot is an extremely comfortable work boot designed for high performance.
The upper is made from our premium barnyard proof SPR™ leather. Its resistant to many caustic alkali and potash, as well as other barnyard acids. It's special tanning process makes it far more abrasion resistant and stronger than conventional leathers. The heel-stabilizing Counter Lock prevents heel slippage and acts as a protectant against tears when kicking off your boots.
The interior of this black 6" wedge work boot is equipped with our guaranteed waterproofing system and lined with a soft performance mesh. The 3-D molded counter pocket provides additional heel support and comfort. The removable AMP LT memory foam insole is a layer of cushioning polyurethane topped with a layer of memory foam for all day extreme comfort.
The foundation of the boot includes a fiberglass shank for added stability, a shock absorbing EVA midsole, and a Carbo-Tec Rubber wedge outsole. Our proprietary blend of rubber gives this wedge work boot great heat, chemical, abrasion, slip and oil-resisting properties. It meets ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standards for soft toe safety footwear.
- Don't sweat it. Air gets in, even though water can't. Water can try to flow past this obstacle, but there's a 100% guarantee it won't. The shoes Waterproof system comes equipped with a heavily fortified defense against water, because dry feet are happy feet.
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- SPR full-grain leather
- Fiberglass shank
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- 6 Inches in height
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- Weight: 3.6 pounds per pair for a size 10
- High performance mesh lining
- AMP LT insole with memory foam
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Combination eyelet/hook hardware
- Heat, chemical, abrasion, and slip-resisting dual-density EVA and Carbo-Tec rubber outsole
- Twin gore panels with larger opening for easier on/off
Size Chart1.Please select a suitable size base on your foot length;
2.Once you know your foot length, consult the Size Chart to determine which size you should purchase. Some tags' UK/US size number may be different from our size chart's UK/US size number, please take our size chart as the standard reference.
Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
Processing Time: The estimated time it takes to process your order.
Shipping Time: The amount of time required to ship your order out of our warehouse.
1. You may return & exchange within 15 days from the delivered date.
2. Items must be unused, undamaged and with original tags and packaging.
3. Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.
Note: Please contact our customer service to ensure the right return address. We will not be responsible for refund if the item is returned to the wrong address.